Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Wifi Calling not Showing and not working

Since i’m using Iphone 12 pro max My mobile having wifi calling and working properly. Few days ago I updated my mobile on iso 16.1 my mobile haven’t been able to reach anyone with wifi calling during setting i check in mobile there is not showing wifi call options. Kindly update me or update my mobile issue

Posted on May 20, 2023 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 11:44 PM

WiFi calls is a Carrier Specific feature. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you. Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory...

Note: If the Wi-Fi connection is lost when you make calls, calls switch automatically to your carrier’s cellular network using VoLTE (Voice over LTE), if available and turned on. See View or change cellular data settings on iPhone. (VoLTE calls also switch to Wi-Fi when a Wi-Fi connection becomes available.) Contact your carrier for feature availability.

When your iPhone has a low cellular signal, use Wi-Fi Calling to make and receive calls through a Wi-Fi network.

1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular.
  2. If your iPhone has Dual SIM, choose a line (below SIMs).
  3. Tap Wi-Fi Calling, then turn on Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone.

More items...

Make calls using Wi-Fi on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 11:44 PM in response to chaudhary179

WiFi calls is a Carrier Specific feature. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you. Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory...

Note: If the Wi-Fi connection is lost when you make calls, calls switch automatically to your carrier’s cellular network using VoLTE (Voice over LTE), if available and turned on. See View or change cellular data settings on iPhone. (VoLTE calls also switch to Wi-Fi when a Wi-Fi connection becomes available.) Contact your carrier for feature availability.

When your iPhone has a low cellular signal, use Wi-Fi Calling to make and receive calls through a Wi-Fi network.

1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular.
  2. If your iPhone has Dual SIM, choose a line (below SIMs).
  3. Tap Wi-Fi Calling, then turn on Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone.

More items...

Make calls using Wi-Fi on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Wifi Calling not Showing and not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.