Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering Lost Photos from Old Phone to New Phone

So the other day, I had to buy an iPhone 6s with 32 GB because my other phone which was an iPhone SE with 64 GB was not able to hold a charge anymore and could not turn back on. I know that iCloud had trouble backing up everything on my iPhone SE since December of 2017. Once I got my new phone, I was able to get all my contacts and the photos before December 2017. I've been trying to get my iPhone SE to cut back on a couple days now with no luck. Is there anyway I can retrieve my photos off the dead iPhone SE that were between December 2017 and now and transfer them to my new phone?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 6:23 AM

You can try the following procedure on your iPhone SE and see if that works -->>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If not then have your iPhone SE examined at an Apple Store or an authorized repair center so they can help you recover some data if at all possible (Perhaps by changing out the battery and restoring power).

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 6:23 AM in response to g_hasty

You can try the following procedure on your iPhone SE and see if that works -->>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If not then have your iPhone SE examined at an Apple Store or an authorized repair center so they can help you recover some data if at all possible (Perhaps by changing out the battery and restoring power).

Axel F.

Recovering Lost Photos from Old Phone to New Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.