Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple news+ individual articles

Is there a way to save articles you read on Apple News+? I am ONLY ASKING about Apple News PLUS magazines. When you subscribe to paper magazines, you can tear out an article and save it for future reference.

I can't seem to find a way to save articles from electronic Apple News+ magazine issues.

Its cool how many magazines are on offer, but it is useless if you can't find an article quickly and easy if you want to re-read it or refer to it at a future time.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2020 2:25 PM

Hi EFBenzal,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand you'd like to know how to save articles you've read in the Apple News app.

When you're reading an article on your iPhone, you'll see the share icon in the top right corner. Tapping on share you'll see an option for Save Story, with a bookmark icon. Once you've saved it, you can access your Saved Stories by going to the "Following" tab on the bottom of the main News screen. At the top you'll find the Saved Stories.

While the steps above are for an iPhone, here are the links for how you can save News stories on any Apple device:

All the best!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2020 2:25 PM in response to EFBenzal

Hi EFBenzal,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand you'd like to know how to save articles you've read in the Apple News app.

When you're reading an article on your iPhone, you'll see the share icon in the top right corner. Tapping on share you'll see an option for Save Story, with a bookmark icon. Once you've saved it, you can access your Saved Stories by going to the "Following" tab on the bottom of the main News screen. At the top you'll find the Saved Stories.

While the steps above are for an iPhone, here are the links for how you can save News stories on any Apple device:

All the best!

apple news+ individual articles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.