Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost one Air Pod and the Find my device only plays the Air Pod not lost. Not the one missing.

I lost my right airpod, I believe in the house, but when I try the Find my device it only lets me select the left device. The right airpod won't be highlighted to select. When I select "play sound" only the non-lost airpod plays. The right pod says pending continuously. Anyone know a remedy to find the lost airpod?

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 9:02 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2020 9:02 AM in response to Garcia2072

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

Lost one Air Pod and the Find my device only plays the Air Pod not lost. Not the one missing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.