Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playing Keynote on Smart tv

What are the exact steps I need to perform in order to download a keynote presentation to a "thumb drive", export file type, etc. Then to play it on my smart TV (Samsung)? I am currently downloading (exporting) .jpeg (only export I've gotten to work), but the presentation is very clunky.

Thank you, Scott

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 10:06 AM

I believe with the JPEG export you're already doing it the best way. You could try exporting a movie, but it will depend on the TV as to whether it can play it—and you'll have less control, i.e. it will advance to the next slide on a timer, though you could always pause the movie. You could instead:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2020 10:06 AM in response to Gconner2

I believe with the JPEG export you're already doing it the best way. You could try exporting a movie, but it will depend on the TV as to whether it can play it—and you'll have less control, i.e. it will advance to the next slide on a timer, though you could always pause the movie. You could instead:

Playing Keynote on Smart tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.