Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro ear speaker grill

Hi was just wondering if anyone has a similar issue to me, so I decided to clean my speaker grill and before i started i noticed that if i hold the phone at a certain angle under light i get 3 lines at the top and bottom of the grill, you have to look under really bright light and at an angle but they are in the exact same place top and bottom. any idea what they are ? is it something behind the grill , or have i scratched it. Can't see how i would have as there are 3 identical lines with the same gaps at the top and bottom.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 27, 2020 11:11 AM

6 replies

Feb 27, 2020 12:41 PM in response to Mac_slide

Yeah if I stand in sunlight I also don’t see those marks I have to be under a real bright light close up with the phone at and angle, yeah I thought maybe scuffs but seems too perfect in my opinion for that, as you can see in the picture top and bottom is exactly the same. What are the odds on making 3 perfect marks top and bottom by scuffing it ?

iPhone 11 pro ear speaker grill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.