You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil Not Working with 13.3.1--Using iPad Pro (9.7 inch)

When I upgraded my iPad to 13.3.1 my apple pencil gen 1 stopped working well. It's skipping a lot of the time and not working at all the other times. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Anyway I can solve this?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 28, 2020 12:29 PM

8 replies

Mar 12, 2020 6:33 AM in response to QuickPost

My bluetooth didn't work, at all. after quite a number of steps and a lot of time on chat, we got the blue tooth restored. But the pencil still didnt work. After another set of chats and steps, I looked here, and got the answer I needed. no one in support told me to try to screw in the tip! had to come here to find that out -- so much better than going to the mall to get a new tip!

Mar 12, 2020 6:40 AM in response to LeeArt_Design

Actually, while Apple gave credit to Dina for the solution.

I was the one that actually was able to come up with solution/answer.

Anytime there is any problems with the Apple Pencil, always check the tip of the Pencil first!

If that didn’t solve a Pencil issue, then next is to troubleshoot for other Apple Pencil issues and a different solution.

Quick Post's solution was to pass the problem to Apple.

That didn’t work out so well for you, did it.

Apple Pencil Not Working with 13.3.1--Using iPad Pro (9.7 inch)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.