Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 11 PRO MAX BATTERY MAXIMUM CAPACITY DROPPED FROM 100% TO 94% IN 3 MONTHS

I bought my Iphone 11 pro max 3 months ago and i noticed my battery health dropped down from 100% to 94%. It confused me because I didn't use my phone while its charging and i really care my phone's battery but im really disappointed because i compared it to my friends phone, she bought her iphone 11 pro max 2months ago but guess what her phone's battery its still 100% maximum capacity. I really don't know what's going on with my phone i think spend my money for nothing. I hope apple will make actions regarding with this issue.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 1, 2020 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2020 5:02 AM

Hello,

Hmm, it doesn't seem too serious. See this:

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

However, if you are concerned, have it checked:

Find Locations

Good luck.

2 replies

Mar 2, 2020 5:44 AM in response to Nivramslobaton

Bought mine about 3 months ago. iPhone 11 base model. I’m currently at 95% battery health as well, with the phone itself getting very hot randomly, just to name a few of the issues I’ve had with mine. Brand new, fresh out of its original packaging...I was sad and still am about it. I picked it up from charging in the car and as I was about to pocket it, I had to drop it. Had no choice. It was that hot. Dropped it straight onto gravel. Screen protector didn’t do its job either...woe is me. Lol. I really do love it tho, aside from the aforementioned issues.

IPHONE 11 PRO MAX BATTERY MAXIMUM CAPACITY DROPPED FROM 100% TO 94% IN 3 MONTHS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.