Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A Simpler Version of Reminders

When using Reminders, all I want to see is the cursor so I can type whatever it is I want to be reminded of. Instead I get this stuff about adding dates and locations which I never need nor use. Can Reminders be tweaked so all I see is the cursor? Simpler is better for me.

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 7:44 AM

No.

You can only ignore the two new fields you don't want to see. There isn't anything in the Reminders preferences to hide those. There might be 3rd party alternatives you could research using Google.

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 3, 2020 7:39 AM in response to keg55

You are right - I mistakenly posted this in the High Sierra forum when I really should have posted it in the Catalina forum since that is the OS that I have. Obviously, I am not going to revert to an old OS just for the sake of a simpler Reminders. So the question remains - can I get the simplicity that I am looking for in Reminders with the Catalina OS ?

A Simpler Version of Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.