Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 has no service with various different sims from different service providers

My phone was on a pay monthly contract with Vodafone which ended a while back, I cancelled the monthly contract and signed up with Voxi. Since then the phone keeps saying its searching for network then ultimately it says no service.

I put the Voxi sim card into a different iPhone and its working so its not a sim card issue. I did a hard reset of the iPhone 7 and put in an EE sim and still no service, I also tried with an O2 sim and still no service.

Ive done a hard reset about 4 times and tries loading different iCloud accounts and still no service.

The phone is not Network locked either.

Anyone have any ideas why I'm having this problem?

It was working fine then when the pay monthly contract was cancelled them it just stopped working

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 8:17 AM

if you phone is sim locked to Vodafone, then you need to get them to unlock it they are the only ones who can

1 reply

iPhone 7 has no service with various different sims from different service providers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.