Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the order of login items in High Sierra?

I have tried dragging and dropping and removing an item and adding it back in. I want to have a script run after an external NAS is mounted. I can not change order.

Mac mini, macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 12:11 PM

I wonder why Apple removed Link Annotation from Preview after Snow Leopard. You'd think common sense would retain it rather than forcing users to purchase PDF Editors. Apple changes their product functionality regularly, and sometimes things that have existed for years, are suddenly removed, and only Apple knows why.

Just because a circa 2013 article on the web states that certain functionality exists, does not mean that it remains in present time with a newer operating system.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2020 12:11 PM in response to ctphoto1

I wonder why Apple removed Link Annotation from Preview after Snow Leopard. You'd think common sense would retain it rather than forcing users to purchase PDF Editors. Apple changes their product functionality regularly, and sometimes things that have existed for years, are suddenly removed, and only Apple knows why.

Just because a circa 2013 article on the web states that certain functionality exists, does not mean that it remains in present time with a newer operating system.

How do I change the order of login items in High Sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.