Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hard to remove sim from Xs.......

iam trying to insert a new sim card using the proper tool to eject and it will not budge. im afraid to push too hard causing damage to sim tray.... i dont wanna make an apple appt to wait for 2 hours if it is something simple to do. thanks in advance

best

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 10:36 AM

I know people say use paper clip but mine gets stuck all the time because my toddlers get my phone sticky so I use a clothes pin at an angle in the little hole and pry it out instead of pushing straight down using a paper clip hope that helps I haven’t damaged anything just be gentle

2 replies

hard to remove sim from Xs.......

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.