Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed Validation on Podcast Connect - How to solve?

Hi there,

I've submitted my new podcast feed (1st episode) on Saturday and still can't seem to get it validated. I get the following error message: "Can’t submit your feed. Your feed was previously submitted."

Can you please help?

Thanks a lot.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 11:27 AM

7 replies

Mar 7, 2020 9:50 AM in response to mélanie144

The feed seems to be OK. The only thing is that you haven't chosen a sub-category for your catetory 'Health & Fitness' - this wouldn't get you rejected but one will be chosen for you which may not be the one you want. You should choose one from the official list:

https://help.apple.com/itc/podcasts_connect/#/itc9267a2f12

You posted that your feed has already been submitted. However Podcasts Connect is now saying it's 'Prepared for submission' meaning it's technically OK so I don't know what's been going on. It looks as if you can go ahead and submit it. If you've already submitted it and had the email accepting this, it's just a question of waiting.

Mar 8, 2020 10:49 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hi Roger,

In the meantime I tried a tip from Buzzsprout to resubmit my feed which seemed okay and was submitted for review.

But now I still get the same error message :(

Buzzsprout recommended to change title and description so that it would be considered as a duplicate RSS feed but now the result is still the same... Failed validation...

This is very frustrating and making me not want to have my podcast on Apple anymore...

Failed Validation on Podcast Connect - How to solve?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.