Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no reachable addresses error in Facetime...

Will Apple support PLEASE fix this issue... I have seen a dozen half assed guesses about fixing it, 2 different incredibly unhelpful posts from apple and squat all about actually fixing the issue.

Obviously there are a great number of people having the exact same problem.

"This account has no reachable addresses. Please sign in to appleid.apple.com in order to add one."

step up and PLEASE FIX ISSUE!!!!!!!!

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 7, 2020 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2020 5:37 AM

thanks for the suggestion... the cut and paste incredibly unhelpful suggestion.

Perhaps Apple should spend some time with an obvious Apple error that thousands of people are having. Neither of your "suggestions" work for this error --- if you or someone at apple would bother reading any of the rather angry people on here.

FIX THE ISSUE!!!!!!!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2020 5:37 AM in response to Joseph_S.

thanks for the suggestion... the cut and paste incredibly unhelpful suggestion.

Perhaps Apple should spend some time with an obvious Apple error that thousands of people are having. Neither of your "suggestions" work for this error --- if you or someone at apple would bother reading any of the rather angry people on here.

FIX THE ISSUE!!!!!!!

Mar 8, 2020 9:08 AM in response to no-reachable-address

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, no-reachable-address!

it sounds like you're having trouble signing into your FaceTime account on your Mac. Based on the error message you're seeing, I'd recommend starting with the steps listed in these articles from Apple Support:

1. If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime
  2. If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac

If you continue to have issues, I would recommend reaching out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Contact Support and they will be more than happy to proceed with additional steps.

Cheers!

no reachable addresses error in Facetime...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.