Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar app get hacked

I think that my calendar app is get hacked by someone, gives me notification that my phone is having virus and go to this link to clean your phone from virus. I ignored the notifications but now i am totally annoyed by these notifications. I think that the virus is programmed in such a way that in after a specific time it will replicate itself and gives me notification. My phone is updated with latest iOS update still my calendar app shows this problem. So what should I do now?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 12:06 AM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2020 12:06 AM in response to anoop0007

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Calendar app get hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.