Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie Available on iTunes Cannot Be Found on Apple TV

In January of this year a movie "Mystify: Michael Hutchence" was released on iTunes and remains available today however I am not able to find it by the Search function on my Apple TV. Is there a way to rent the movie on iTunes and watch it on Apple TV or is there something else I can do to 'find' the movie on my Apple TV?

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 7:42 AM

J Mark G wrote:

United States. Wouldn't my region set in my account drive what is available iTunes on the computer & my Apple TV?

Yes, if you are using the same Apple ID on both devices. Using the same Apple ID, also means whatever you rent on one device should be available on the other device.

See here: Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2020 7:42 AM in response to J Mark G

J Mark G wrote:

United States. Wouldn't my region set in my account drive what is available iTunes on the computer & my Apple TV?

Yes, if you are using the same Apple ID on both devices. Using the same Apple ID, also means whatever you rent on one device should be available on the other device.

See here: Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Movie Available on iTunes Cannot Be Found on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.