Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't turn cellular data for some apps

I've been experiencing a strange issue lately: I can't turn on my mobile data for Spotify (iPhone X, soft. ver. 13.3). I have already tried to turn it on and off repeatedly, to turn on and then off ariplain mode, to restart the iPhone and eventually to delete and reinstall Spotify but none of those worked because just after I close the Settings the switch keeps going back to "off" ; eventually I found myself with the app constantly turned off so that I can't even log in. Is anybody else having this problem? How should I solve it? Is it necessary to contact the closest Apple Center?

Thank you in advance

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 9, 2020 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2020 1:43 AM

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2020 1:43 AM in response to Stornibus

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

Can't turn cellular data for some apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.