Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 11 has started showing a battery in the middle of the screen i cant get it off its covering apps

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 9, 2020 9:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2020 9:46 PM

Try do “hard reset” on your iPhone 11 Pro, rapid press and let go volume up button, rapid press, and let go volume down button. Press and hold power button, until Apple symbol appear on screen, let go. If still showing battery in middle of screen, take your iPhone to Apple Store, or Authorized Apple Service Provider for diagnostic. Somebody can find out what’s going on with your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2020 9:46 PM in response to Clusa

Try do “hard reset” on your iPhone 11 Pro, rapid press and let go volume up button, rapid press, and let go volume down button. Press and hold power button, until Apple symbol appear on screen, let go. If still showing battery in middle of screen, take your iPhone to Apple Store, or Authorized Apple Service Provider for diagnostic. Somebody can find out what’s going on with your iPhone.

my iphone 11 has started showing a battery in the middle of the screen i cant get it off its covering apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.