Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pubg game dims screen brightness

Is this what i had paid for?? The game is not working in my iPhone X with full brightness for a long duration. Even restarting doesn’t help. What is the solution i have turned off everything still performance is not upto the mark. It is highly disappointing after investing this much in this low performance gadget. In android phones it is not responding badly but in mine it is. I want a permanent fix for this.

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 7:16 AM

What is the health of your iPhone's battery?

What is TrueTone display settings on your iPhone?

You can turn on True Tone*, which uses advanced sensors to adjust the color and intensity of your display to match the ambient light, so that images appear more natural.

You can also turn on Night Shift, which adjusts the colors of your display to the warmer end of the spectrum — making the display easier on your eyes.

Some display accessibility settings, including Invert Colors, Grayscale, and Increase Contrast, might turn off True Tone.

Protect & Prolong life of your iPhone's Battery: About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...

Try some of these options too.

1. Avoid Screen Mirroring
  2. Enable Auto Brightness:- Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Auto-Brightness [Enable]
  3. Manually lower brightness from Control Center
  4. If you Want to watch continuous Video. Stream it on TV or a Monitor
  5. Periodically Check your Battery Health (Settings > Battery > Battery Health)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2020 7:16 AM in response to tushark96

What is the health of your iPhone's battery?

What is TrueTone display settings on your iPhone?

You can turn on True Tone*, which uses advanced sensors to adjust the color and intensity of your display to match the ambient light, so that images appear more natural.

You can also turn on Night Shift, which adjusts the colors of your display to the warmer end of the spectrum — making the display easier on your eyes.

Some display accessibility settings, including Invert Colors, Grayscale, and Increase Contrast, might turn off True Tone.

Protect & Prolong life of your iPhone's Battery: About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...

Try some of these options too.

1. Avoid Screen Mirroring
  2. Enable Auto Brightness:- Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Auto-Brightness [Enable]
  3. Manually lower brightness from Control Center
  4. If you Want to watch continuous Video. Stream it on TV or a Monitor
  5. Periodically Check your Battery Health (Settings > Battery > Battery Health)

Pubg game dims screen brightness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.