Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My lightning to 3.5mm adapter is not working for calls

The Issue I am facing is that I have original Baseus Lightning to 3.5mm converter and when i plug in headphones or earbuds, it works just fine. But as soon as my mic opens, I stop hearing audio from headset and audio shifts to phone’s external speaker.

This happens allot while playing PuBg, i can play it normally and hear other peoples voices and game audio from headphones as long as my mic is turned off. If i turn my mic on, then all voices shift to external speaker and i hear nothing.

any fix will help allot. I have tried various ear buds which company claims to be compatible with iphone (so there is no issue there) .

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2020 1:01 PM

Hello talhasenpai,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand that audio is switched to the speaker of the iPhone instead of the headphones. I'll do what I can to help.

Try these suggestions, especially the microphone since this happens after the microphone is enabled: If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2020 1:01 PM in response to talhasenpai

Hello talhasenpai,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand that audio is switched to the speaker of the iPhone instead of the headphones. I'll do what I can to help.

Try these suggestions, especially the microphone since this happens after the microphone is enabled: If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

My lightning to 3.5mm adapter is not working for calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.