Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change email passwords on iPhone

I recently had to change the password for one of my email accounts. I successfully changed it on the email provider's site, but I cannot see how to update the password on my iPhone 7Plus / ios 13. Alternatively, I would like to delete this email account and add it back into iPhone using the new password, but cannot see how to do this either.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Mar 15, 2020 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 12:37 PM

how do i reset my email password

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

6 replies

Mar 29, 2020 3:18 AM in response to sjkarper

I recently had to restore my Windows 10 PC. I have had to add in again the email accounts but am having difficulty with my @me.com email account. I have looked at my Apple ID settings and added this in but my Apple ID account username is not the same as the @me.com account. So this fix hasn't worked for me. Can you help please? I can't seem to find where the password is for my @me.com account anywhere though it is still working on my ipad.

How to change email passwords on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.