Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While I’m on FaceTime my alarm goes off

I’m really really mad that this is the 3rd morning in a row that while I’m on FaceTime my alarm goes off and when I end the alarm FaceTime ends too what is going on with my phone ! 😠

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 18, 2020 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2020 3:59 PM

Hi MichaelHuff,

Thanks for the post in Apple Support Communities. I see that an alarm is going off while you're using FaceTime and when you end the alarm, the FaceTime call ends also. Is that correct?

Is this a scheduled alarm in the Clock app, a Bedtime alarm, or a different type?

How are you ending the alarm? Are you finding that the button to stop the alarm is appearing in the same location as the "End Call" button for FaceTime? Or are you ending the alarm using a button on your iPhone? About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, which iPhone model and iOS version are you using?

Feel free to reply back with the answers to the above, and the community may be able to assist further.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2020 3:59 PM in response to MichaelHuff

Hi MichaelHuff,

Thanks for the post in Apple Support Communities. I see that an alarm is going off while you're using FaceTime and when you end the alarm, the FaceTime call ends also. Is that correct?

Is this a scheduled alarm in the Clock app, a Bedtime alarm, or a different type?

How are you ending the alarm? Are you finding that the button to stop the alarm is appearing in the same location as the "End Call" button for FaceTime? Or are you ending the alarm using a button on your iPhone? About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, which iPhone model and iOS version are you using?

Feel free to reply back with the answers to the above, and the community may be able to assist further.

Take care.

While I’m on FaceTime my alarm goes off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.