Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing into iCloud e mail on windows 10

Hi guys.

Ok I’m having fun & games with my sons windows 10 laptop unfortunately he has to have one for school work😬

he does have an iCloud account/e mail & it is a child’s account I am the organizer.

I know I can create a app specific password in my Apple ID in a browser but his Apple ID does not have that option.

I am trying to put his Apple ID password he usually uses into the mail app on his windows device but it just keeps saying attention required.

the iCloud windows control panel will only let me set it up in outlook but of course Microsoft want to charge you for that.

I have a feeling this is to do with it being a child’s account is there anything I can do to get round this.

thanks in advance guys.

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 9:17 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 23, 2020 12:12 PM in response to kennyfromhockley

Hi kennyfromhockley, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are unable to add your child’s iCloud email account to the Windows 10 mail application.

Is your child able to access their email via iCloud.com as a workaround?

You may find help generating an app-specific password via the resource below.

Cheers!

Signing into iCloud e mail on windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.