Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with in-app purchases

When trying to purchasing more gems in a game, the phone asks to choose the payment method.

The cost is 9,99 € and as you can see there's 15 EUR on the account. However, it's impossible to click on the "Apple Id".

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 11:51 AM

Hello Jenny-xxxxx.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having some trouble with making an in-app purchase, because of a message prompting you to verify payment or contact the family organiser. I will be glad to assist.

I would suggest reaching out to your family organiser to have them verify the payment. If they cannot verify the payment I would recommend the following resource:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Cheers.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2020 11:51 AM in response to Jenny-xxxxx

Hello Jenny-xxxxx.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having some trouble with making an in-app purchase, because of a message prompting you to verify payment or contact the family organiser. I will be glad to assist.

I would suggest reaching out to your family organiser to have them verify the payment. If they cannot verify the payment I would recommend the following resource:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Cheers.

Problems with in-app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.