Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to display contacts (from iCloud) in sidebar of FaceTime

The list is blank right now on my Mac. I did login to iCloud...

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 4:39 PM

Hi Rubo1,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Using FaceTime is a great way to communicate, and I'm glad to share some information that should answer your question about contacts and FaceTime.

The sidebar on the left-hand side of FaceTime will show the recent call history rather than a list of contacts, so what you're seeing is normal. There are a few ways you can start a call in FaceTime, and this article will cover them: Make calls in FaceTime on Mac

Hope that helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2020 4:39 PM in response to Rubo1

Hi Rubo1,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Using FaceTime is a great way to communicate, and I'm glad to share some information that should answer your question about contacts and FaceTime.

The sidebar on the left-hand side of FaceTime will show the recent call history rather than a list of contacts, so what you're seeing is normal. There are a few ways you can start a call in FaceTime, and this article will cover them: Make calls in FaceTime on Mac

Hope that helps.

Take care.

how to display contacts (from iCloud) in sidebar of FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.