Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8+ won’t recognise password

I’m unable to unlock my iPhone 8+ with my password. It keeps saying wrong password even though i haven’t changed it. I was even able to use my phone in the morning before it got locked.

I tried to reset by connecting to my computer. But that didn’t work. Someone please help.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 7:15 PM

The password couldn't change by itself, but since your password no longer works, you'll have to erase your phone using your home computer with iTunes, then you can restore from backup if you've been backing up. This link provides the directions you'll need to follow --> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2020 7:15 PM in response to malavika225

The password couldn't change by itself, but since your password no longer works, you'll have to erase your phone using your home computer with iTunes, then you can restore from backup if you've been backing up. This link provides the directions you'll need to follow --> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

iPhone 8+ won’t recognise password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.