Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Office 365 not compatible

Hi im trying to download office 365 to my ipad to i can continue doing my university work however its saying its not compatible with my ipad, how do i fix this

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 7:50 PM

If your ipad is still running iOS9 then there is nothing you can do. Unfortunately the app must require a newer operating system than your device can run (kinda like trying to make an old window 95 computer run a current day program)

You will need a new ipad or another way to access office 365, do you have a laptop or desktop that you can use?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2020 7:50 PM in response to Cmccul

If your ipad is still running iOS9 then there is nothing you can do. Unfortunately the app must require a newer operating system than your device can run (kinda like trying to make an old window 95 computer run a current day program)

You will need a new ipad or another way to access office 365, do you have a laptop or desktop that you can use?

Office 365 not compatible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.