Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delen met Gezin - iCloud

Ik heb delen met het gezin ingeschakeld voor mij en mijn vrouw. Dit voornamelijk om 2TB aan iCloud onder ons te delen.

Nu is mijn vraag.

Wat gebeurt er met alles wat al in haar iCloud staat als ik haar toevoeg? Wordt dit samengevoegd met alles wat in mijn iCloud staat? Of worden het twee losse iClouds (zoals nu eigenlijk) maar dan met een gedeelde opslag?

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 10:44 AM

Hello THeemskerk,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you have questions how iCloud storage works with Family Sharing; I'd like to help.

Here's a resource that explains more about how iCloud storage is used when you have Family Sharing:

Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 10:44 AM in response to THeemskerk

Hello THeemskerk,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you have questions how iCloud storage works with Family Sharing; I'd like to help.

Here's a resource that explains more about how iCloud storage is used when you have Family Sharing:

Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Mar 25, 2020 7:43 AM in response to THeemskerk

Thanks for the tip!

My question in English:

I've openend up Share my iCloud Family for me and my wife. Main reason is to share 2TB of storage between us.

The question I have is. What will happen with my wife's iCloud when I up my storage to 2TB en adds here to my (our family) iCloud? Will her iCloud be emerged with mine, and everything in it? Or will we share the storage but keep our separated iClouds?

Delen met Gezin - iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.