como saber si con el iCloud bloqueado me pueden comprar cosas

me robaron el iphone, lo puse en modo perdido, ha pasado un dia y me ha llegado que han comprado un paquete de word!! como puede ser eso posible?

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 29, 2023 7:47 PM

5 replies

Oct 29, 2023 8:30 PM in response to manuorozcof

manuorozcof Said:

"My iPhone was stolen, I put it in lost mode, a day has passed and I received word that they had bought a Word package!! How can that be possible?: sorry for my english but i need to know this"

-------

Being Informed of a Purchase:

Who informed you of this? If you are referring to Microsoft Word, then know that there is no such thing as a Microsoft Word package. So, report this to Apple. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

I would suggest (A)contacting Apple Support, (B)locking your iPhone, and (C) securing your info...

A. Contacting Apple Support:

Provide them with the eMail address. iCloud is Apple's domain. Provide them with the screenshots you provided.

Apple Support Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through, sure enough.

Locking your Phone:

They are interring you about Find My. So, is Find My enabled on this iPhone? If not, then you are out of luck. So, contact your Carrier, and have them cancel the plan of this stolen phone. Go here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support

C. Securing your Info:

Being device access is of high-concern here, (A)verify your devices, then (B)modify your credentials:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Oct 29, 2023 10:35 PM in response to manuorozcof

manuorozcof Said:

"My iPhone was stolen, I put it in lost mode, a day has passed and I received word that they had bought a Word package!! How can that be possible?: sorry for my english but i need to know this"

-------

To Reemphasize:

Report this:

You can report this to Apple and your federal government. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

como saber si con el iCloud bloqueado me pueden comprar cosas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.