Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I capture ***MULTIPLE*** pictures sent to me in a ***SINGLE*** text message

Every place I have looked shows me how to send ***ONE*** picture at a time (i.e., death by a thousand cuts), but none of them talk about to *** IN A SINGLE OPERATION *** save ***MULTIPLE*** pictures attached to a ***SINGLE*** text message.

Is this even possible in iOS 13.4 on an iPhone 11 Pro ?

iPhone XS

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 4:59 PM

Define single operation?

You can tap on the contact name at the top of the text, then tap on info. Swipe down to show all photos. Tap on Show All Photos. Tap select and then tap on each photo to select them. Then tap on Save in the bottom left corner to save them.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2020 4:59 PM in response to obviously

Define single operation?

You can tap on the contact name at the top of the text, then tap on info. Swipe down to show all photos. Tap on Show All Photos. Tap select and then tap on each photo to select them. Then tap on Save in the bottom left corner to save them.

Mar 25, 2020 5:01 PM in response to kb1951

For example, I received a text message on my iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 13.4 from someone with 20 pictures attached to it.

According to the articles I found on the Apple Support web site (most of which are over 5 years old and have non-operational links to KB articles), I have to tap each picture *** ONE AT A TIME *** and then that picture somewhere (OneDrive for example). That's borderline torture to my way of thinking.

What I need is some way to SELECT ALL and, in a ***SINGLE OPERATION*** save all of them in a single operation.

I hope this helps clarify what I'm trying to accomplish.

Mar 25, 2020 9:38 PM in response to Demo

Tap on the contact name (or the generic icon if no name appears)...

Other than that small correction, your suggestion is spot on.

Thanks. There is nothing intuitive about the steps you mention, and they certainly aren't documented anywhere on the Apple Support web site, so hopefully others will find this sequence of posts until such time as a KB article can be written.

How can I capture ***MULTIPLE*** pictures sent to me in a ***SINGLE*** text message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.