Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote installation on Mac Pro 2011 (nov) H Sierra 10.13.6

I have a Mac Pro is 2011 (November) High Sierra 10.13.6

I am not able to instal Keynote due it asks for 10.14 or higher

can I get a previous version of Keynote ?

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 5:45 AM

If you visit the Mac App Store, sign-in, and then press the option key as you click the Purchases tab, do you have a past installation of Keynote displayed there. If so, it may show an Install/Upgrade button on it. Click that, and it will inform you that it cannot update to Keynote v9.2.1, but it may offer to update you to Keynote 9.1 (High Sierra).

If not the first paragraph, then you cannot get past, full versions of Keynote installed on High Sierra, because Apple does not make these available outside of the Mac App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2020 5:45 AM in response to jefernanapple

If you visit the Mac App Store, sign-in, and then press the option key as you click the Purchases tab, do you have a past installation of Keynote displayed there. If so, it may show an Install/Upgrade button on it. Click that, and it will inform you that it cannot update to Keynote v9.2.1, but it may offer to update you to Keynote 9.1 (High Sierra).

If not the first paragraph, then you cannot get past, full versions of Keynote installed on High Sierra, because Apple does not make these available outside of the Mac App Store.

keynote installation on Mac Pro 2011 (nov) H Sierra 10.13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.