Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installing last OS compatible version of Keynote

I am running macOS 10.14.6 and want to install the latest keynote that is compatible with my macOS.

When I try updating through the appstore, i get "Keynote can’t be installed on because macOS version 11 or later is required." notice but the only available option for me is "OK". Is there a way to update to a newer version of keynote that is not the latest?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 10:37 AM

1 - Open App Store

2 - Sign in with the Apple ID used to purchase previous applications

3 - Go to purchases

4 - Click the install button, a notification will appear which may allow you to install an older compatible version

If you have never installed Keynote from the App Store before, you will have to purchase Keynote (which is free) on a Mac that has Mac OS Catalina or newer installed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 10:37 AM in response to NJ106

1 - Open App Store

2 - Sign in with the Apple ID used to purchase previous applications

3 - Go to purchases

4 - Click the install button, a notification will appear which may allow you to install an older compatible version

If you have never installed Keynote from the App Store before, you will have to purchase Keynote (which is free) on a Mac that has Mac OS Catalina or newer installed.

Installing last OS compatible version of Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.