Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to install Keynote on Mac OS Mojave (10.14)

Hello,

I would like to install Keynote on my Macbook pro from 2012 running with Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 but i can't download it on the Appstore. It say me it require Mac OS 11 for working.

Is there a way to find a Keynote version for older OS ?

I don't want to update the whole OS just for installing a software since my Macbook is getting old (10 years old) and run perfectly like it is ...

Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:22 AM

If you previously installed Keynote from the Mac App Store, you may be able to get the last compatible version of it for Mojave.

Launch the Mac App Store and be signed in with the same Apple ID as used before when obtaining Keynote. Press command+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel, and if Keynote is present there, click Update. The first dialog you receive will tell you that you need to upgrade macOS to get Keynote v11.2. Don't click cancel. This may be followed by a second dialog offering to install the last compatible version (10.1) of Keynote for Mojave.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 7:22 AM in response to loïc

If you previously installed Keynote from the Mac App Store, you may be able to get the last compatible version of it for Mojave.

Launch the Mac App Store and be signed in with the same Apple ID as used before when obtaining Keynote. Press command+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel, and if Keynote is present there, click Update. The first dialog you receive will tell you that you need to upgrade macOS to get Keynote v11.2. Don't click cancel. This may be followed by a second dialog offering to install the last compatible version (10.1) of Keynote for Mojave.

I want to install Keynote on Mac OS Mojave (10.14)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.