Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update Keynote to 11.1

I need to update Keynote to 11.1 from my existing version 9.2, I am running Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina, when I go to Software Update it only shows Keynote 11.2 and says that I need to update my OS to 11.0. Does anyone know how I can download/upgrade to Keynote 11.1 either by Software Update or downloading a standalone app/.dmg file

TIA

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 3:24 AM

Move Keynote 9.2 to the Trash. Open the App Store, click your name on the bottom left which will open purchased. Scroll until you find Keynote then click the download icon. It will ask if you want the most recent version. Say yes.

4 replies

Dec 3, 2021 2:48 AM in response to Reeva1919

Certain versions of Keynote, Pages and Numbers are tied to the version of macOS being run on the Computer.

One can try in the Apple Apps Store to click on Keynote and the message you received may appear again. But it also may or may not pause and dialogue box appear and offer to upgrade to a version compatible with your version of macOS Catalina .

Do not remember the version for Catalina but do know Big Sur and Monterey are running version 11.2

I need to update Keynote to 11.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.