Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding my work iphone

I have just talked to customer service in regards to my lost work iphone. It has the Find a Phone app and it is enabled. I am having problems trying to figure out how to access that capability as my personal phone does not have that capability. I believe my phone is in my house because I am sequestered due to our virus situation and my newly cancer dx and treatment but I think the sound is off and the battery is probably done. If the locator simply shows my house, it is of NO help. Therefore, I am hoping that you can intervene here and help fast track this situation.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 4:10 PM

Since it shows your house, tell it to play a sound. Then track your phone according to the direction of the sound. Usually Find My iPhone will turn up the sound when playing a sound. Quickly before the battery is well and truly done.

1 reply

Finding my work iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.