Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing 2 individual air pods

Afternoon all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to pair 2 individual air pods? My daughter ran over one of hers and we have a spare single one, it would be great if we could get the 2 to work as a pair.

Thanks in advance.

Gemma

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 7:58 AM

I don't believe it is possible to pair two left or two right AirPods. You will need to get a replacement for the opposite one that you already have.

On the other hand, if you are saying, for example, she damaged the right AirPod and you have a spare one, then as long as they are the same model, you should be able to get them paired.

Ref: Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2020 7:58 AM in response to Gemand1000

I don't believe it is possible to pair two left or two right AirPods. You will need to get a replacement for the opposite one that you already have.

On the other hand, if you are saying, for example, she damaged the right AirPod and you have a spare one, then as long as they are the same model, you should be able to get them paired.

Ref: Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

Pairing 2 individual air pods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.