Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unblocking cookies

I cannot unblock cookies in safari or google. I have a Mac book using macOS Mojave.

can someone tell me how to unblock my cookies and is it safe to unlock all cookies?

thank you

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 7:02 PM

Refer to Change Privacy preferences in Safari on Mac - Apple Support.

... is it safe to unlock all cookies?

Generally speaking yes. Many websites won't work properly if you prevent them from using cookies.

Safari incorporates many features designed to protect your privacy. For example, Browse in private in Safari on Mac - Apple Support.

Excerpt:

... you can manage cookies and data stored by all websites and prevent cross-site tracking.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2020 7:02 PM in response to rzb1234

Refer to Change Privacy preferences in Safari on Mac - Apple Support.

... is it safe to unlock all cookies?

Generally speaking yes. Many websites won't work properly if you prevent them from using cookies.

Safari incorporates many features designed to protect your privacy. For example, Browse in private in Safari on Mac - Apple Support.

Excerpt:

... you can manage cookies and data stored by all websites and prevent cross-site tracking.

unblocking cookies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.