Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TRACKPAD AND MOUSE SUPPORT ON IPAD !!

Finally….iPad has trackpad and mouse support on any iPad that can run iPadOS 13.4

Just upgrade your iPadOS to 13.4 connect your mouse/trackpad from Settings>Bluetooth and then configure it from Settings>General if needed. 

(Make sure your mouse/trackpad are turned on and NOT connected to another device like iMac, iPhone, or a different iPad)

Many of us have been waiting on, and petitioning Apple for, this feature for YEARS now! 

Kudos to all of us that supported the effort to get this feature added! All of us faithful users/consumers, all of the hard working Apple Contractors, Employees, Managers, and Executives! 

This feature has just eliminated a major hassle to my writing while using my iPad with Apple BT keyboard. YES!!! My very functional iPad has now become much, MUCH less awkward when I use it for writing! I am sure other users will be thrilled that Apple decided to allow this feature on iPad for their work/hobby/fun in many more ways than just writing! 

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN!

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 9:40 PM

Glad you like the new features.

Just in case you don't know: there is no one from Apple here. We are all just other end users.

Similar questions

2 replies

TRACKPAD AND MOUSE SUPPORT ON IPAD !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.