Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Book Air 2018 logic board issue

I've recently bought a Mac Book Air 2018, and after dealing with a very annoying keyboard issue (with a recall program by Apple), I now have a logic board issue!!,

My warranty is past due (Jan 2020) and I can't accept that I need to spend 500 US$ to repair it!!!!!

Two big problems in one year!!

And there's a quality program dealing with Mac Book 2018 logic board issues, but I've been told that my serial number does not apply.

Is there any chance that Apple Engineering understands that there are many other serial numbers with this issue?

How should I do to make my case??

It seems pretty strange to me, to have that kind of problem in a brand new equipment.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 12:53 PM

You need to talk directly to Apple. We are unable to help with the problem.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2020 12:53 PM in response to rafael40

You need to talk directly to Apple. We are unable to help with the problem.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Mac Book Air 2018 logic board issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.