Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SSID Location

How do I find my SSID number on my iPhone so that I can connect to my smart tv

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 2:05 PM

The SSID is the name of the wireless network that your modem/router is providing to you. To see it, tap Settings on the iPhone Home Screen, then tap Wi=Fi. There is a check mark next to the current SSID that the iPhone is connected to.

If your have more questions about the iPhone......then you really should re-post your question in the support forum for the iPhone, which is linked just below:

Using iPhone

Reason.......You have posted in the support forum for the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule, the products that you see listed below:

If you do have a question about one of the devices above, what would that be?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2020 2:05 PM in response to BeverlySueFink

The SSID is the name of the wireless network that your modem/router is providing to you. To see it, tap Settings on the iPhone Home Screen, then tap Wi=Fi. There is a check mark next to the current SSID that the iPhone is connected to.

If your have more questions about the iPhone......then you really should re-post your question in the support forum for the iPhone, which is linked just below:

Using iPhone

Reason.......You have posted in the support forum for the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule, the products that you see listed below:

If you do have a question about one of the devices above, what would that be?

SSID Location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.