Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got Stuck at the middle of Restore process Iphone 11 now Black screen with logo and Progress bar

Got Stuck at the middle of Restore process with an error. now Black screen with logo and Progress bar. No any changes. not working force turn off also. Can not get in to the Recovery mood also. Itune is not identifying the device. Help :(

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 4:45 AM

Problem was i could not restart the Iphone even using force restart methods. I just let the drain the battery till the phone off. after that it comes again to the recovery mood and i flash the OS with new 13.4 update. Now its working fine.

Thank you

2 replies

Mar 30, 2020 3:35 PM in response to PrageethPro

Hi PrageethPro,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you received an error while restoring your iPhone, and now it is stuck on the Apple logo with a progress bar. I'd like to help out.

This first article offers more information about this behavior: Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It does suggest a force restart: iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo. Just confirm these are the steps you took when you attempted the force restart on your end.

If the behavior remains, try these steps next: If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support. You may be able to find more specific steps related to the exact error you received during the restore process in this article, too: iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support.

This article may also offer additional steps: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Keep me posted, if you need continued support after the above steps. Regards.

Got Stuck at the middle of Restore process Iphone 11 now Black screen with logo and Progress bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.