Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

frozen iphone x

my iphone is frozen with black screen.. i try restart but nothing!!I woke up and i found it off and at the back below the cam was little bit hot!!

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 4:58 PM

You can try two things at this point-

1. Learn ➔ How to Force ReStart Your iPhone in that article from Apple and follow the instructions to perform it.
  2. If that does not work then you will need a computer and then follow the instructions listed in this article ➔ If Your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen.

Good Luck and I hope that helps.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2020 4:58 PM in response to panagiotis71

You can try two things at this point-

1. Learn ➔ How to Force ReStart Your iPhone in that article from Apple and follow the instructions to perform it.
  2. If that does not work then you will need a computer and then follow the instructions listed in this article ➔ If Your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen.

Good Luck and I hope that helps.

Axel F.

Mar 28, 2020 5:31 PM in response to panagiotis71

To Force ReStart your iPhone (Point 1 in my earlier response) will not require a computer. Try that first and see if it resolves your issue. If Force ReStart does not work then you will need a computer to either Update the iPhone or Restore it. If you have a Windows PC then you will need to download iTunes if it doesn't already have it. If you go this route then follow the instructions (given in my previous reply) carefully. Choose Update instead of Restore because if you choose restore then you probably do not have a backup to restore from and will loose all your data.

Axel F.

frozen iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.