Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats pro charging issues that never stol

I am on my third pair of these ridiculously expensive earphones and about half of the time when I take them out of the case I discover that at least on has 0% charge- we need a permanent fix!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 12:16 PM

Those are all very obvious things and I have done them all repeatedly. The issue is that because of the design, they don't seat well in the case and when they do, the slightest bump knocks them out of alignment with the charging posts and the battery drains. Even when totally lined up, the contact is bad and they don't always charge.

Finally, when they don't charge, even if they were, for example, 70% charged, by the next day, they will be 0%. For some reason, just sitting in the case causes them to drain, even if not being used.

The issue is more about really bad design, not that they are in the case wrong or are dirty...

The charging cable has nothing to do with this issue at all- the case is charged.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 12:16 PM in response to chris_g1

Those are all very obvious things and I have done them all repeatedly. The issue is that because of the design, they don't seat well in the case and when they do, the slightest bump knocks them out of alignment with the charging posts and the battery drains. Even when totally lined up, the contact is bad and they don't always charge.

Finally, when they don't charge, even if they were, for example, 70% charged, by the next day, they will be 0%. For some reason, just sitting in the case causes them to drain, even if not being used.

The issue is more about really bad design, not that they are in the case wrong or are dirty...

The charging cable has nothing to do with this issue at all- the case is charged.

Mar 31, 2020 11:34 AM in response to CaliforniaChris78

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, CaliforniaChris78!

I understand you're having trouble charging your Powerbeats Pro. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try the suggestions outlined here: Charge your Powerbeats Pro

"If you can’t charge your Powerbeats Pro

If you're having trouble charging your Powerbeats Pro, here are some things you can try.

1. Make sure that the earbuds are seated properly in the case.
  2. Use another power source or a different cable.
  3. Clean the earbuds, then make sure that they are completely dry.
  4. Reset your device.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

Have a great day!

Powerbeats pro charging issues that never stol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.