Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downtime and Safari

I need to allow unrestricted access to all websites through Safari (or at least certain website) while Downtime is active. How can I do this?

NOTE I explicitly want to allow access during downtime - not block it, I don't want to install another browser, and questions like this one where not helpful.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 10:49 AM

This does not work. I have even tried to disabling Safari and then enabling it. I have even downloaded Chrome and then Allowed it and it still blocks websites. I have 6 kids being home schooled right now and every morning we spend the 1st hour of "school" allowing access to the same sites as the day before via the screen time passcode. I have also tried adding the websites under "web content> always allow:"

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 10:49 AM in response to SravanKrA

This does not work. I have even tried to disabling Safari and then enabling it. I have even downloaded Chrome and then Allowed it and it still blocks websites. I have 6 kids being home schooled right now and every morning we spend the 1st hour of "school" allowing access to the same sites as the day before via the screen time passcode. I have also tried adding the websites under "web content> always allow:"

Downtime and Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.