Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 passcode rejection

my iphone 11 won't accept passcode, is there a software problem?

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 9:23 PM

There is no software problem that I am aware of. If your passcode to your iPhone continues fail then you will have to reset the passcode by following the instructions from this article by Apple ➔ How to Reset Your Forgotten Passcode. You will need a computer to conduct this procedure. You will lose all your data on the iPhone however you can restore your iPhone from a backup that you may have created on the iCloud or on a computer.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2020 9:23 PM in response to bcobb10au

There is no software problem that I am aware of. If your passcode to your iPhone continues fail then you will have to reset the passcode by following the instructions from this article by Apple ➔ How to Reset Your Forgotten Passcode. You will need a computer to conduct this procedure. You will lose all your data on the iPhone however you can restore your iPhone from a backup that you may have created on the iCloud or on a computer.

Axel F.

iphone 11 passcode rejection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.