Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen mirroring to LG smart TV

I would like to know how to mirror the screen of my Apple phone to LG smart TV. Screen mirroring is basic feature that we need present days. So, kindly let me know.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 2:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 2:27 AM

With the limited information that you have provided, I had to guess the problems faced by you. Some of it can be understood by reading below

Smart TV? Does it have built-in WiFi? Is it Airplay Compatible TV?--> Screen Share / Screen Mirroring - iOS Device to TV - LG

Devices you can AirPlay 2 video from

AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs1 with the label:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 2:27 AM in response to Sathish6891

With the limited information that you have provided, I had to guess the problems faced by you. Some of it can be understood by reading below

Smart TV? Does it have built-in WiFi? Is it Airplay Compatible TV?--> Screen Share / Screen Mirroring - iOS Device to TV - LG

Devices you can AirPlay 2 video from

AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs1 with the label:

Apr 2, 2020 5:59 PM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you SravanKrA - I have the same problem.

I just got a new LG OLED 2019 tv which is on that list of compatible machines. I want to mirror my phone to follow yoga classes on IGTV (Instagram tv) on my new tv

I've signed into apple tv on the LG with my (only) Apple ID

the LG Tv and my iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network

my phone is the iPhoneX and I’ve updated the software

when I push the button to mirror the screen on my phone, I can see the tv as LG TV and the model no. But when I select that the activity circle twirls round but then times out and says unable to connect.

any ideas how I can fix this?

thank you.

Screen mirroring to LG smart TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.