Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari history sync

How do I sync the history for my Safari and Mac? I have I cloud and have activated iCloud for safari in the phone.

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 4:56 AM

Try suggestions given here.

Quote:

The first time you set up syncing, you must connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable. After you connect the device, the device icon appears in the Finder sidebar and selecting the icon displays syncing options. You then select which items to sync.

If you have an iPhone (with iOS 5 or later) or iPad, you can also set up to sync wirelessly when your Mac and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To learn how to turn on wireless syncing, see Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi.

For more information about syncing, see About syncing your Mac and your devices.

For details:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/sync-music-books-and-more-between-devices-mchlde9a31f1/10.15/mac/10.15

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 4:56 AM in response to 123kaj

Try suggestions given here.

Quote:

The first time you set up syncing, you must connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable. After you connect the device, the device icon appears in the Finder sidebar and selecting the icon displays syncing options. You then select which items to sync.

If you have an iPhone (with iOS 5 or later) or iPad, you can also set up to sync wirelessly when your Mac and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To learn how to turn on wireless syncing, see Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi.

For more information about syncing, see About syncing your Mac and your devices.

For details:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/sync-music-books-and-more-between-devices-mchlde9a31f1/10.15/mac/10.15

Safari history sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.