Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghost Alarm

After updating my iPhone to iOS 13.4 I started getting phantom alarms going off at random times. Not everyday though, there is no rhyme or reason to when or why it goes off. I do not have bedtime set up. I do have multiple alarms set but this is going off at random times. I have tried force closing the clock app and restarting my iPhone as suggested in another thread from years ago but it’s still going off. I need some fresh ideas or solutions please! To make things better the tone is one I made from the song “they are coming to take me away, ha-haaa!” Thats probably not relevant but it’s funny...

iPhone 11, 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 7:27 AM

Oh My God!! I took a closer look at the sounds and haptics and “Their coming to take me away” had somehow got set as the tone for New Mail 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t have the sound on much so I typically would only hear it when I was actually using the timer or alarm🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Must have for set wrong after I had to reset my phone a few months ago, and like it said I almost never have the sound on but lately I have. THANK YOU!!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 7:27 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Oh My God!! I took a closer look at the sounds and haptics and “Their coming to take me away” had somehow got set as the tone for New Mail 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t have the sound on much so I typically would only hear it when I was actually using the timer or alarm🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Must have for set wrong after I had to reset my phone a few months ago, and like it said I almost never have the sound on but lately I have. THANK YOU!!

Ghost Alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.