Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11inch 1st generation QWERTY keyboard cover

I won an iPad Pro 11 inch 2018 first generation and i trying to find a cover for it , I would like to use an Apple recommended product available on the Apple store but it is not available anymore and the other recommended products is a keyboard cover for the second generation but that has a total different cover at the backside for the camera.

Any covers available on the Apple store that fit with my new iPad Pro?

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 5:45 AM

Hi Ruddy,

The Smart Keyboard Folio for the second generation of iPad Pro 11-inch is compatible with your iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)!

You can get it at https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MXNK2LL/A/smart-keyboard-folio-for-ipad-pro-11%E2%80%91inch-2nd-generation-us-english or at your local Apple Store.

2 replies

Mar 31, 2020 5:40 AM in response to ruddy2020

If you are looking for an Apple “recommended” (but non-Apple) product that was marketed through the Apple Store, consider looking at other online retailers such as Amazon.

If you know the name of the product, or the manufacturer, a quick Google Search should find exactly what you a looking for.

Apple generally only list and market third-party products for current models of Apple devices.

I hope you find this helpful In steering you to an appropriate retailer.

iPad Pro 11inch 1st generation QWERTY keyboard cover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.