Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an old Ipad model MC770C/A version 9.3.5(13G36) have a problem w Youtube: it demands refresh/update. When opening the resulting window Youtube starts again and says: To continue you have to refresh. Thats it: circulating in an endless loop.

I have an old Ipad model MC770C/A version 9.3.5(13G36) have a problem w Youtube: it demands refresh/update. When opening the resulting window Youtube starts again and says: To continue you have to refresh. Thats it: circulating in an endless loop.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 4:17 PM

The YouTube app is no longer available nor supported on iOS devices running iOS 9 and earlier.

You may stiil be able to access the YouTube Website through a Web browser.

I would STOP using that nearly 3-year old Safari web browser, as it is, probably, not safe and secure to use any longer, and seek out a third party web browser that is STILL currently being updated and STILL being supported on iOS 9.3.5.

Here are a few third party web browsers that I know are STILL being updated and supported on iOS 9.

Available and more popular third party Web browser choices are dwindling faster, now.

There are still a handful of iOS 9 and earlier supported third party Web browsers.

Most of these have had recent updates, too!

Here’s what’s left.

iCab Mobile Web browser

Aloha Web browser

ALook Web browwer

Dolphin Web browser

DuckDuckGo Private Web browser

Snow Bunny Web browser

Maxthon Web browser

Private Browsing Web browser by Savvy Soda

Private Browser Deluxe

TOR browser anonymous

Turbo VPN browser

TOR + VPN web browser private

Good Luck to You!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 4:17 PM in response to istvan66

The YouTube app is no longer available nor supported on iOS devices running iOS 9 and earlier.

You may stiil be able to access the YouTube Website through a Web browser.

I would STOP using that nearly 3-year old Safari web browser, as it is, probably, not safe and secure to use any longer, and seek out a third party web browser that is STILL currently being updated and STILL being supported on iOS 9.3.5.

Here are a few third party web browsers that I know are STILL being updated and supported on iOS 9.

Available and more popular third party Web browser choices are dwindling faster, now.

There are still a handful of iOS 9 and earlier supported third party Web browsers.

Most of these have had recent updates, too!

Here’s what’s left.

iCab Mobile Web browser

Aloha Web browser

ALook Web browwer

Dolphin Web browser

DuckDuckGo Private Web browser

Snow Bunny Web browser

Maxthon Web browser

Private Browsing Web browser by Savvy Soda

Private Browser Deluxe

TOR browser anonymous

Turbo VPN browser

TOR + VPN web browser private

Good Luck to You!

Apr 1, 2020 10:56 AM in response to istvan66

You may want to look at all the other third party Web browsers that have been more regularly updated by their developers.

Dolphin Web browser has NOT received a recent update in 2-1/2 years.

Some of the third party browsers I list are still iOS 10 and earlier compatible, but doesn’t necessarily mean they have been recently updated.

iCab, ALook, Aloha, Maxthon, Private Browser Deluxe and TOR browsers have all have very recent updates.

Alook is a very recent newcomer to the list of iOS Web browser apps.

This is the one I am currently using as its developer is very good with updates to their Web Browser.

Same same opinions go to iCab Mobile Web browser ( that has been with iPad and iOS for the past 10 years ) and the Aloha Web browser, as well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.